Tuesday, March 31, 2009

where's Spring gone?

I can't believe that last week the weather was so nice and warm and the flowers were starting to pop up from the ground. And now it feels like we're in the middle of winter again!! I'm starting to get a little stir-crazy and I think Peyton is too. I want to get out and enjoy the sun and be able to take Peyton for walks in his stroller. I don't think I can take much more of this bad weather or I'm going to start pulling my hair out!!! Plus I need to get into a routine so I don't feel like I'm not being productive. But I do have to say that my house has never been cleaner!!! That's all I've been able to do while waiting for warm weather to come back. (not that having a clean house is a bad thing!). But I need other things to do than just cleaning all the time. Other than waiting for better weather Peyton and I have been having fun. His favorite thing to do is eat! For how small he is I feel like after every bottle he is still hungry. And he is already eating 3oz.! But he's growing! I can feel him getting heavier and his cute little legs are starting to fatten up! Hopefully by Easter he's six and a half pounds. He has a doctor's appointment next week so we'll see how realistic that hope is.

2 comments:

  1. Yea! You figured it out! I love the new look, and I can't wait to see Peyton again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am horribly stir-crazy in this weather, too! I can't wait for spring to return so Zach and I can play outside all day. It is fun to hear about Peyton-do you have any pictures to upload? I would love to see some!

    ReplyDelete